Product DescriptionCalumet Farm 16 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey is newest offering from our stables of the Single Rack Black premium bourbon line. Its bold tastes and flavors are matched perfectly well with a balanced finish. As a tribute to one of the greatest thoroughbreds in racing history, this bourbon represents the dedication and patience it take to create a champion. This expression of the Calumet Farm Bourbon family is our most aged and highest proof to date. It is Non-Chill Filtered for added depth of character and color.
- Color: Deep mahogany with dark red shadows and golden highlights
- Nose: Upon Uncorking: Beginning notes of woody-char and smoke subside to reveal softer scents of toasted almonds and fresh-cut summer hay
- Nose: After Breathing: As the spirit opens up, lighter notes of citrus and orange mix with darker floral and cherry scents to complete the experience
- Taste: Notes of saturated-oak and warm rye spice open the palate, allowing flavors of cherries, dark fruits, and baking spice to present fully - Fresh baked bread, toasted toffee, and a light corn meal dryness round out the rich flavors
- Finish: Imparting a lighter than expected finish, this spirit's bold flavors give way to a subtle warmth, notes of toasted grains, and a smokiness that proceed the mellowing of wood sugars and oak
- 106 Proof