Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries that contain alcohol REQUIRE an adult signature. You must be 21 or older to purchase and accept delivery.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally. Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- There is an additional charge to re-route orders already in transit.
- Items are removed from their original packaging.
Please CLICK HERE to view our Shipping Terms and Information.
The Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
By using this site you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21. FineWineHouse makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from FineWineHouse is over the age of 21. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21, FineWineHouse will prosecute you fully to the extent allowable by law.
The FineWineHouse Site may contain links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that FineWineHouse is not responsible or liable for (1) the availability or accuracy of such web sites or resources; or (2) the content, advertising, products or services on or available from such web sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the FineWineHouse Site does not imply that FineWineHouse endorses the linked site.
Gift certificates must be redeemed through the FineWineHouse Web site (www.finewinehouse.com) toward the purchase of products listed in FineWineHouse's online catalog. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards, such as FineWineHouse Gift Certificates. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
FineWineHouse gift certificates are issued and sold by FineWineHouse Gift Certificates, Inc., a California corporation. By visiting FineWineHouse, you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these gift certificate terms and conditions.
FineWineHouse reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.
All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
FineWineHouse Promo and Coupon Code Terms
- Coupon Code cannot be used with any other coupons, promos or free shipping.
- Coupon Code cannot be used to purchase rare vintage wines, rare cellar wine (SKUs that begin with "cellar") or Opus One wine.
- Coupon Code cannot be used on for previous or orders in progress.
- Promo codes do not apply to items with prices ending in 5 or 7 (i.e. $9.95 or $9.97).
- Free shipping cannot be used in AL, AK, HI, or MS.
- During Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping promos that we occasionally run, shipping is via UPS Ground only.
Promo and Vouchers from Third-Party Sites
- Occasionally coupons and promos we run are shared on third-party coupon and user submitted deals sites. Many of these coupon codes become expired and are not updated to reflect that on these third-party websites. We do not have any control over the posting of coupons and the content of any of these websites, as such we cannot honor coupon codes or promotions that have become expired.