- The Taste: Eucalyptus, and a hint of mint up front. Leading to creamy vanilla and slight tobacco notes. Finishing like a dry red wine.
- Serving notes: With the added level of dryness from the residual wine character, the whiskey benefits from a few drops of water or a single large cube of ice if enjoyed neat. Also works well with complimentary wine based liqueurs in cocktails.
- Predominantly Corn with a hint of malted barley.
- Age: 10 years.
- Finished in Oregon Pinot Noir Casks.
- 96 Proof [Varies by batch]